To submit an article please sent an email with the manuscript attached to ibisuni-oldenburg.de. We will acknowledge your submission after a initial formal check has been done.
Please ensure that the format of your submission is either Word or PDF and the file is just up to 5 MB. It is possbile to submit different types of papers with the following limits:
- Full article: up to 20.000 characters
- Short article: 3.000-5.000 characters
- Reviews and comments: 1.000 - 3.000 characters
Please note: It is not necessary to use a specific template when editing your pre-final submission. However since we will have to manually layout all accepted papers, we will ask you to use our Word template for the final camera-ready version of the paper including all your graphics and other sources.
Please use the following template in order to help us with the layouting process:
Download IBIS template (Word template file)
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or PDF document file format.
- When available, the URLs to access references online are provided, including those for open access versions of the reference. The URLs are ready to click (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca).
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.